Do I still have Nutella ??
Before I go shopping, I always make sure if there’s a bottle of Nutella in the cupboard. It used to be our savior back in Lebanon. Yes, I live there for almost 6 months or maybe more. I kinda lost track. My point is, we were still student and we wanted to save money so we always have bread spread with the luscious Nutella for breakfast, lunch and dinner. To be honest, Nutella is not cheap either. But we rather spend a little bit more money for these thick chocolaty nutty Nutella because we just love it!
Even though now we are getting better financially, we still keep a bottle of Nutella in the cupboard. It almost became a tradition for us.
Sound too good to be true! Both Nutella and Cupcakes! Now it’s 2 in 1. Can’t get any better than this. Right?
Ingredients easy to be purchase in any store or supermarket.
140gm Butter (softened)
3/4 cup Sugar
1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract or Essence
1 3/4 cup Self-Raising Flour
1/4 tsp Salt
1) Let’s beat the butter and sugar till it’s creamy and light.
2) Add in one egg at a time. Mixed it well until it’s fully incorporated.
3) Next up it’s the vanilla, sifted Self Raising flour and salt. Continue mixing it till well combined.
4) Fill each muffin or cupcake liner with the batter.
5) Top each cake with 1 ½ tsp of Nutella (As much as you wish)
6) Using a toothpick, swirl the Nutella to your liking.
7) Bake it on preheated 325F oven for 20 minutes.
Such a simple recipe yet so delicious. It’s definitely a keeper.