Waking up early morning with the aroma of the coffee around your house, birds singing, watching over a lake, it’s heavenly. There’s something about the aroma of the coffee that I find it so addictive. Don’t you agree? Whenever I am out somewhere and if I smell the coffee, I will follow the smell and ended up buying a cup of hot coffee. I prefer it to be hot than cold. And I remember, I had the most amazing coffee besides the famous Ipoh White Coffee is when I was in Greece. When I first ordered it, I didn’t have high expectation with it. But I needed it to let me stay awake after long hour flight and I still have to bear the one-hour waiting for the ferry and another 5 hours ferry ride before reaching to the destination. Long day! Tired day! So yeah, I saw the opposite table had this 3 layer of dark brown to milky white cold drink. It looks really interesting to me and it look delicious. So I gave it a try and ask for the server what is that guy is having. He said its Freddo Cappuccino. So I ordered it. I tried it, and I immediately got hook to it! Almost every morning since then, I had my breakfast with it. If I didn’t find it or I don’t have the time for it, I’ll search for it at night when I go to the town. That’s just a part of my coffee adventure in Greece.
Easy Coffee Nuts Cookies
This recipe is superb easy. It seems that I love to give you guys superb easy recipe. I think we needed it. Specially when you have long hour of working or study but still want to cook at home. We need those easy recipes. It will be prefect if the recipe it’s not time consuming.
It contains nuts but it’s you can definitely opt it out if you have allergy with nuts.
125gm All Purpose Flour
1/2tsp Baking Powder
125gm Unsalted Butter
50gm Granulated Sugar
70gm Walnut (Chopped)
2tsp Instant Coffee Granules
1) Preheat the oven to 190°C and line sheet pans with parchment.
2) In a clean bowl, sift the flour, instant coffee granules and salt together, set aside.
3) Beat the butter and sugar together until light, and pour the flour mixture and walnut into the butter mixture.
4) Add the milk and mix well.
5) Now you can use ice cream scoop to scoop it out. Or if you are like me without ice cream scoop, I use 2 teaspoon to shape it.
6) Bake for 15-20 minutes.
7) Coat the cookies with melted chocolate if you wish.