Finally I have the time to cook! I really miss cooking.. It’s been more than a week since I last cook.
I can still trying to fix my schedule. But for now, it seems that I can only find sometime to cook during the weekend.
Today I made some Peanut Butter and Chocolate Pie and some warm soup. I will post the recipe for the soup on another post.
I think I gained lots of weight since last week. I ate like a pig! I seriously have to regulate my portion again. It’s madness! I know some of you might be wondering what I am so busy with lately. I apologize, I am not gonna reveal it for now. I am still waiting for confirmation. Once everything is confirmed, I will definitely share it with you guys!
Peanut Butter and Chocolate Pie
2 cup Digestive Biscuits
1 stick Unsalted Butter
1 cup Heavy Cream
340gm Dark Chocolate
½ cup Smooth Peanut Butter
½ – 1 cup Sugar
- Place the digestive biscuits and unsalted butter in the food processor. Blend it till all combine and the digestive biscuit finely ground.
- Put the biscuits into the 10 inch pie pan. Gently press it to form the crust.
- Place it in the fridge for around 20 minutes.
- Heat the heavy cream till it’s very hot but not boiling.
- Pour it into the chopped chocolate. Stir it well till all chocolate melted.
- Add in the peanut butter. Keep stirring till it’s well combined.
- Leave the mixture till its room temperature.
- Once it’s completely cool down. Pour it on the crust. And put it back in the fridge for another 45 minutes.
- Using double broiler method, combine the egg whites and sugar. Whisk it till the sugar dissolved and the mixture should be warm.
10. Whisk it till it’s become stiff and glossy.
11. Pipe or scoop the meringue on top of the chocolate. Use a blowtorch to caramelized the meringue to your liking.