Wow! It’s been a while since I last blog! I think it’s been almost a month now. I miss blogging! I miss cooking so much!! But everyday I come home at around 8 sometimes 9 at night.. Basically I just come home, eat and sleep. Wake up the next morning at 6 in the morning and off to work. I barely have the time to cook or even sit and browse the Internet. This week is a longer weekend that I got.. One extra day for Easter. So I figure out that it’s time to cook and blog. The whole week I’ve been itching to make a cheesecake! Obviously is going to be a non-bake cheesecake. You know why. I don’t have to explain again.
For those who asked me about my new job. Well, I can tell you that I am happy. Can’t tell you the details yet. I want to wait till I pass my probation period. So bare with me would you?
Here is the No Bake Cheesecake. I use 2 different zests in this recipe. That’s why I named it 2D (2 Different) Limes Cheesecake. I am seriously not very creative when it comes to names. I guess I will have difficulty naming my future babies.
2D Limes Cheesecake
150gm Digestive Biscuits
2 tbsp Butter
400gm Cream Cheese
¾ tin Sweetened Condensed Milk
4 Lime Juices
2 Lime Zest
2 Orange Zest
1 tbsp Gelatin Powder
2 tbsp Hot Water
- Using a food processor, mix well the digestive biscuits and butter.
- Place the biscuit and butter mixture in a spring form pan and spread on the bottom to an equal thickness. Place the spring form pan in the fridge.
- In a mixing bowl, cream together cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk.
- Once it smooth, add in the zest and juice. Keep whisking till it’s thickened. About 1 minutes.
- Stir in the gelatin in hot water. Stir well till the gelatin dissolves.
- Mix the gelatin in the cream cheese mixture.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture over the crust.
- Allow it to set in the fridge for about 2-3 hours.
- Best serves chill